Attention jon boat owners, when it comes to duck boats, lighting is important for two reasons: safety and practicality. Good lighting allows you to see where you’re going (safety), and it also allows you to see your ducks when they’re in the water (practicality). Of course, if you’re not a duck hunter, good lighting is still important for safety. No one wants to party on a dark, dreary duck boat. That’s just no fun.
So, whether you’re a duck hunter or just someone who likes to party on their duck boat, this guide is for you. We’ll go over some of the different types of lighting available and what they’re best used for. We’ll also give some tips on how to best install and use your lighting so that you can stay safe and have a good time.
If you’re a duck hunter, then you know that having a good lighting set-up on your duck boat is important. After all, you don’t want to be caught in the dark when those ducks start flying! But with so many different duck boat lighting options out there, it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together this list of duck boat lighting ideas to help you make sure your vessel is properly lit for whatever situation you find yourself in.
Whether you’re looking for an easy-to-install light bar or something more elaborate like interior lights, we’ve got you covered. We’ve even included some tips on how to best utilize LED lights so you can stay safe while out on the water. So if you’re ready to get your duck boat lit up and ready for action, read on!
You’ve got your Ideal duck boat. It’s got the perfect blend of camo patterns, gun boxes, and snake tube. But something’s missing. The finishing touch that will make your duck boat shine (literally) is a good lighting system. But with so many options on the market, it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 10 ways to light up your duck boat.
Types of Duck Boat Lighting
There are many different types of duck boat lighting available on the market today. Here are some of the most popular options:
– LED Light Bars: LED light bars are a great option for duck boats because they are very bright and they don’t produce a lot of heat. They are also very durable and can withstand being in the water. However, they can be expensive, so if you’re on a budget, they might not be the best option. You also want to consider easy installation given your duck boat setup.
– Interior Lights: Interior lights are perfect for duck boats because they provide enough light to see what you’re doing without being too bright. They also tend to be very durable and can withstand being in the water.
– Stern Lights: Stern lights are another great option for duck boats because they are very bright and they don’t produce a lot of heat. They also tend to be very durable and can withstand being in the water.
– Bow Lights: Bow lights are perfect for duck boats because they provide enough light to see what you’re doing without being too bright. They also tend to be very durable and can withstand being in the water.
– Spotlights: Spotlights are perfect for duck boats because they provide enough light to see what you’re doing without being too bright. They also tend to be very durable and can withstand being in the water.
– Nav lights: Nav lights are perfect for duck boats because they provide enough light to see what you’re doing without being too bright. They also tend to be very durable and can withstand being in the water. I personally like green lights.
– Courtesy lights: Courtesy lights are perfect for duck boats because they provide enough light to see what you’re doing without being too bright. They also tend to be very durable and can withstand being in the water.
Duck Boat Lighting Ideas: The Basics
As a general rule, you’ll want to have a mix of different types of lights on your duck boat. This includes things like stern lights, bow lights, and courtesy lights. Having a variety of light sources will not only make it easier for you to see what’s going on around you, but it will also make it easier for others to see your boat – especially in low light conditions.
One of the most important factors to consider when choosing your duck boat lighting is what type of environment you’ll be using it in. If you’re mostly hunting in open water, then you won’t need as many lights as someone who does a lot of hunting in deep rivers. Additionally, if you frequently hunt at night, then you’ll want to invest in some night vision-compatible lights so you can see what’s going on around you without being seen by the ducks.
Duck Boat Lighting Ideas: LED Lights
LEDs are becoming increasingly popular for use in boats because they offer a number of advantages over traditional incandescent bulbs. For one thing, they’re much more energy-efficient, which means they’ll save you money in the long run. Additionally, they tend to be much more durable than traditional bulbs, so they can withstand the harsh environments that boats are often subjected to.
One thing to keep in mind if you’re considering LED Lights is that they can sometimes have a bluish tint that can make it difficult to see certain colors (like red) clearly. If this is a concern for you, then look for LEDs that are specifically designed for marine use – they’ll often have a warmer color temperature that will be easier on your eyes. Another advantage of LED Lights is that they usually come with built-in diffusers that help distribute the light more evenly, which can be helpful if you’re trying to light up a large area.
Duck Boat Lighting Ideas: Jon Boat Navigation Lights
If you have a Jon boat, then navigation lights are an essential part of staying safe on the water – after all, other boats need to be able to see you so they know where you are and what direction you’re going. While most Jon boats come with basic navigation lights already installed, there are plenty of aftermarket options available if you want something with a bit more style or functionality.
One popular option for Jon boat navigation lights is LED strip lights. These offer a number of benefits over traditional navigation lights since they’re much more energy-efficient and have a lower amp draw – meaning they won’t drain your battery as quickly as other types of lights would. Additionally, LED strip lights often come with built-in diffusers that help distribute the light more evenly – making them ideal for larger boats or those with multiple decks.
Please note that while LED strip lights are legal for use as navigation lights on Jon boats in most states, there are some exceptions – so be sure to check the regulations in your area before making any final decisions.
1. LED Lights: LED light kit are a popular choice for boat lighting because they are energy-efficient and have a long lifespan. Plus, they come in a variety of colors, so you can choose the perfect shade to match your boat’s color scheme. They also last a long time as far as lighting systems go. An an important factor I consider is the low amp draw. This can be particularly important on a small boat or smaller boats such as a bass boat.
2. Camouflage Patterns: If you’re looking to blend in with your surroundings, then camouflage patterned lights are a good option. These lights are available in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect match for your boat’s environment.
3. Dock Lights: Dock lights are great for lighting up dark areas on your boat or around your dock. They’re available in a variety of styles, so you can choose the perfect look for your space.
4. Jon Boat Navigation Lights: Jon boats are required by law to have navigation lights if they’re operated at night. These lights help other boaters see your boat in low light conditions and can be easily installed on most jon boats and small vessels.
5. Stern Light: A stern light is a white light that is mounted at the back of the boat and is required by law for boats that are operated at night. This light helps other boats see your boat from behind and makes it easier for them to avoid collision.
6. Bow Light: A bow light is a white light that is mounted at the front of the boat and is required by law for boats that operated at night. This light helps other boats see your boat from the front and makes it easier for them to avoid collision.
7. Spot Light: A spot light is a powerful light that is used to illuminate an area onshore or onboard your boat. This type of light is often used in search and rescue operations or during emergencies onboard ship. This is by far the best light to have on your jon boat.
8. Interior Lights: Interior lights are used to illuminate the inside of your boat and are available in a variety of styles to match your décor. These lights can be used for illumination or as a courtesy light to show other boats where you are located onboard ship.
9. Snake Tube Light: A snake tube light is a special type of LED light that is designed to be used inside a snake tube, which is often used on duck hunting boats . This type of light allows you to see inside the tube without having to remove the cover, making it convenient and safe to use while hunting .
10. Underwater Lights: Underwater lights are fun additions to any vessel and can be used for dancing, swimming, or just setting the mood onboard ship . These lights come in a variety of styles and colors , so you can find the perfect look for your vessel .
As you can see, there are many different types of lighting available for duck boats. And while all of these options have their own advantages, we think that LED light bars are the way to go. They’re bright, durable, waterproof, and relatively inexpensive compared to other options on the market today. So if you’re looking for new lighting for your duck boat, we recommend giving LED light bars a try!
Never Get Caught in Duck Boat darkness Again! As any experienced hunter knows, having a good lighting set-up on your duck boat is important if want to be successful out on the water. With so many different products and technologies available nowadays, it can be hard to know where to start when it comes time to upgrade your old lighting system – but fear not! This guide provides some basic tips and tricks that will help get your new system up and running in no time flat. best interior canoe lights Now go forth and never get caught in the dark again.
No matter what type of lighting you’re looking for, there’s an option out there that will meet your needs . From LED lights to underwater lights , there are plenty of ways to add some extra sparkle (or practicality) to your duck hunting vessel. So now you have what you need to make the perfect duck boat. Just keep in mind your safety precautions and legal requirements when coming up with the best jon boat lights. So get out there and start shopping around for the perfect way to light up your duck boat !
Leave a Reply